| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 August, 2007

check out this inspirational blog

Just as I am thinking of ways to spruce up my home office, I came across some great ideas at the inspirational blog of Karl Moore who shares about his love for his office. Well, this got me thinking... do I love working in my home office? Sometimes, we can get so used to the same table arrangements, the same wall colour, the mundane of work flow that we can lose the passion and love for our work space.



Well, Karl has some simple and wonderful suggestions in his post, 'I love my office' to inspire and motivate you to regain that passion again. Among all his ideas, I am reminded of how pictures of inspirational quotes can help me stay focused. Good ventilation is equally important to circulate air in the room and promote good health.

For more inspirational thoughts, check out Karl Moore's Blog.

No comments: