| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 August, 2007

How many Multiple Niche Blogs do you have?

It seems no surprise that more and more bloggers are starting multiple niche blogs these days. This topic by itself is not new but I have only come to notice this very recently... I'm a late boomer, you see :) Multiple niche blogs mean having blogs of specialized topic whether it's a blog on bags, shoes, fashion, shopping, electronics, beauty, technology, making money, internet marketing, pens, food recipes, digital gadgets, health and fitness, paying credit card debts (like my friend, Vedis), reviews, children, parenting, travel, home based business, relationships... the list goes on.

Personally, I have now 5 active blogs:
Home Office Women
Doris Goes Shopping
Passionate about Travel
Organic and Your Health

Plus this one.... I take my hats off those who can run 6, 10 and even a dozen blogs... 5 blogs and I'm finding it hard to manage. It's not easy if you are not doing this full-time. For me, I have a home based business, a parent to an active toddler so 5 blogs are plenty for now.

How many multiple niche blogs do you have?

4 comments:

Hoon by TPH said...

Hahaha...;D I have 5 making money multiple niche blogs while the other 2 blogs are quite new.

I am waiting for this Google update lah. Once those 5 blogs hit higher, I will work on those 2 new blogs.

Hoon by TPH said...

Hi, Doris,

You are on Page 4...;D I am still wondering why your home page is listed, not the post url. Any idea ?

WAHM said...

oh yes, what is happening with the updates. Looks like multiple niche blogs are getting so popular these days.

Anonymous said...

i have just 3 but i want to make more to get money..but my mind is not giving me permission