| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 August, 2007

designer taps for new bathrooms



How many of you have husbands who are house proud? Sadly, mine isn't. DH doesn't quite bother about how things are like in the house as long as there is nothing major to be done, especially when it comes to furnishings. We are quite different in many ways :) I like nice furnishings whether it's for living room, dining area or bathroom. I've been hoping to change our bathroom design and that includes even the taps in all the bathrooms. These days, Taps come in all sorts of designs and styles, from minimalist to designer to classic to traditional ones. Here is one cool Amber Hola tap that will add such a nice touch to a contemporary bathroom. I would convince DH to install a new bathroom cabinet and a nice shower curtain will be great to dress up the entire bathroom.

I am hoping that DH will change his mind about furnishings after looking at these collections at taps4less.com... if you want a new bathroom, check out the online store for more.

No comments: