| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 August, 2007

love those maui vacation homes



Did I tell you we are heading to big bear cabin for New Year's eve? This is all going to be exciting. I believe the kids are going to have great fun as all four of them hang around in one big cabin. I can also imagine the kind of noise they will make. Well, how I wish Anne and Francis' family can join us for our Hawaii vacation. How nice if we can all rent one of the nice, cosy Maui vacation homes together? This is a wonderful way to catch up with each other since we don't see each other as often as we want to.

We will be visiting Maui via the cruise which means we don't need to worry about where to put up during our 2 days in Maui. I have read reviews in the Hawaiian Local Travel Blog about the beautiful waters and idyllic beaches at Maui. Many travelers from other travel forums rave about the friendly locals and relaxing ambience in Maui. It sounds like we are going to have a great time!

No comments: