| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

31 August, 2007

Search information LIVE on My Live Search

As I'm writing this post, I have more than five windows open on my Mozilla Firefox of which two of them are online travel sites as I'm comparing hotel rates of a condo in hawaii. I realize that I have been relying alot on search engines in the last few years.

Whether it's finding information on children's products, resources on health, sourcing for business speakers for our events, recipes, shopping sites, blogs... I am so dependent on online information. It's fast, convenient and FREE! What if you can search LIVE for a particular product or news or information? Here comes the beta version of mylivesearch search engine where you can search for information LIVE and not that of yesterday, last week or month. All you need to do is to download the plug-ins to you Internet Explorer or Firefox in Windows Vista, XP and Windows 2000. Mac users like this would have to wait for the plug in :(

No comments: