| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 August, 2007

two boys fighting over TV

This must be one less productive week for me! Clayton is on holidays for a week and he's all over me. Momma has to play cars and watch Playhouse Disney with him. I feel sorry that I can't spend as much time with him as I want to as I have datelines to meet, work to do, posts to complete... for an active 3 year old, being stuck at home must be terribly boring! And they try not to turn on Playhouse Disney for the whole day as he's getting addicted. Can you believe the 'two boys' in the house fighting over the TV? It sounds funny but it's true! Both dad and son are fighting over the TV. One wants CNBC and the other is screaming for Playhouse Disney.

Anyone has this problem at home too?

No comments: