| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 August, 2007

luxury of waikiki

After some late nights of research, I've finally confirmed our Hawaii trip itinerary. We'll be spending 8 days (all in all) in Honolulu and another 7 days on the Hawaii cruise on Pride of America. Looking through the Wakiki hotels and Hawaii home rentals, it looks like I need to raise our budget if I like a condo with oceanview. The ones along Waikiki beach are exorbitant but the location is ideal. Imagine waking up to a golden sunrise or ending the day with a beautiful sunset... unobstructed ocean view! Outrigger has many luxury properties in Waikiki and the prices are nothing less than $250 for a one bedroom!

I'm still going to look through the popular pages atHawaii home rentals, just to reconfirm my selection and options. Well, I haven't revealed the rates to the man of the house... he may freak out - lol. Here are some pictures of the hotels/condos in Waikiki...



No comments: