| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 August, 2007

Time out - do a tag!

I owe Shopping Mum many, many tags (pai seh lah)... but since I'm so stressed after a long day putting up with my boy's crankiness, this tag is a good break for me -:) So, this is for your reading pleasure....

Where is your cell phone? Next to me, in case Shopping mum alerts me for any opps - lol.
Relationship? Married
Your hair? Short, coloured, Trendy - yay!
Work? Yep.
Your sister? No
Your favorite thing? Travel
Your dream last night? Too tired to dream :)
Your favorite drink? Juices
Your dream car? The A Merc
The room you’re in? Home Office
Your shoes? Downstairs lah
Your fears? Creepy Crawlies
What do you want to be in 10 years? Lady of leisure who is a problogger too
Who did you hang out with this weekend? Family
What are you not good at? Numbers
Muffin? Depends who bakes it
One of your wish list items? Alaska cruise
Where you grew up? Singapore
Last thing you did? Put boy to sleep
What are you wearing? Errr... not telling you
What aren’t you wearing? Makeup!
Your pet? None
Your computer? MacBook Pro
Your life? Blessed
Your mood? Cool
Missing? Chocolates
What are you thinking about right now? Finishing all my posts
Your car? Nissan X trail
Your kitchen? Messy
Your summer? Huh?
Your favorite color? Black
Last time you laughed? Just did
Last time you cried? don't know
School? No
Love? Yes

No comments: