| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 August, 2007

HITS the SPOT



After reading the special 5-step HITS-THE-SPOT cleaning process at Quality Carpet Cleaning, I am convinced that I can have carpet for our new house! Due to my allergy and rhinitis condition, I get particularly uncomfortable with filthy and old carpets, whether it's found in a hotel room, friend's house, function room or departmental store. It gets worse if the carpet is damped and has a musty odour. Over the years, I have heard complaints from friends with carpet flooring that it is hard getting good carpet cleaners.

Well, I believe they won't have this problem if they make an appointment with Quality Carpet Cleaning who specializes in 'hitting the spot' for all cleaning jobs including carpet cleaning, pet odor control, tile cleaning, upholstery cleaning, rug and drapery cleaning and carpet repairs, for both residential and commercial customers. It is no wonder that the company received positive reviews from happy customers for their superior customer service, job efficiency and quality delivery. With this famous 5-step Hits-the-spot cleaning process, you can ensure that your carpet will be thoroughly cleaned and refreshed. What more, there is a 30 day no-hassle guarantee if you don't think the job is done!

1 comment:

Hoon by TPH said...

Hi, Doris,

Heard that you hit $2K this month ...congratulations !...;D

So many windows opened for you and all of Malaysian bloggers.