| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

24 August, 2007

last day of holiday!

Finally, it's the last day of school holidays and Clayton is going back to school next week. Sigh... it feels like a month though it's just a week. He's been playing non-stop and watching lots of TV that I'm feeling more and more guilty for not spending enough time with him. He's been so stubborn and strong willed that we can't help but to use the rod on him alot these days.

Last night, he got cranky again and I caned him on his butt (only believe in caning that part). In the midst of it, he cried out in tears, "Mama, why you beat Clayton?" When I heard that, I felt soooooo sad. I put down the cane and opened my arms and gave him a big hug. He calmed down right away as I explained to him what he did wrong. That was tough love...

No comments: