| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 September, 2007

checking on on bra shaper

I'm never quite bothered about this until my blogging buddy, Shoppingmum told me about bra shaper. Huh? I don't even know these things exist - lol! Being an extended nursing mom for two good years, I haven't paid much attention to sexy linger or nice bras. Why bother when it is hard to buy the right bra size when you are nursing.

But now that I have stopped nursing Clayton for coming one year, a bra shaper might be a good idea to tone up the breast tissue. Women are blessed with these wonderful assets so why not take good care of them when you can. I'll let shoppingmum update me on how bra shaper experience before investing in one. It's not cheap leh - RM900!!!

No comments: