| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 September, 2007

choose the right holiday accommodation is key



I don't know about you but the choice of accommodation is my priority when I plan for our family vacation. This is because a nice accommodation can ensure a comfortable and memorable vacation and similarly, an accommodation that is far from expectations can be detrimental to your vacation fun.

So when it comes to choosing a holiday accommodation, I'll look out for photos and detailed information on the property. One good example is Think Florida, which displays more than a dozen photos for each of the Villa in Orlando. It also helps to take care of travelers' needs by including other services like car rental and ticket booking. What is important is renting a villa or condo directly with the site is cheaper than some of those Orlando packages. Booking direct also means more flexibility and better service in getting your vacation needs met.

No comments: