| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

02 September, 2007

DH's dream as a profitable options trader

Last week, DH came to me beaming with smiles on his face. I asked him what happened and he told me that he made some money in options trading. In the last 5 years, DH has been trading options and it hasn't been something I am pleased about. If you are not familiar with options, you probably don't know that you need to acquire the skills and experience to make money from it. Above all, discipline is key. Sadly, DH didn't have these qualities last time so he lost alot of money in options trading. And the main problem was greed.

Due to the heavy losses over two years, I banned him from trading so he was paper trading since. Recently, he started again after promising me that he would take it slow and keep me updated on his progress. I believe DH is aware that options trading software like PowerOptions provides traders the ability to find, make comparisons, analyze and make money in options trading. Utilizing the SmartSearchXL® patented technology, it helps traders to spot option trades that bring highest returns. DH can testify that a reliable support is necessary to get the most out of any trading software as all transactions are done online. I believe option traders can appreciate this feature in all aspects of their trading processes.

No comments: