| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 September, 2007

enjoying family travel

Many of my friends tend to travel leisurely without their children. Naturally, this can only happen if they have good care givers and those are usually their own parents or close relatives. Being the only caregivers to Clayton, we travel everywhere with him. Actually, I don't think I can live him with anyone at this point. So for all our holidays, I tend to look at vacation home rental that provides more space and better value for families. Besides, I like the home away from home feel plus a kitchen to prepare simple meals if I'm sick on eating out.

Even though traveling with a toddler does present certain challenges and differences, I still think its a great decision since we can travel and spend quality time together as a family.

No comments: