| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

07 September, 2007

growing up with disney



Which child doesn't like Disney? I grew up with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck and so did you, right? Now, my three year old is enjoying Playhouse Disney so he's beginning to enjoy Mickey and friends. So I can imagine the excitement and joy on his face should we take him to Florida one day, it will be a super mega playground for him! No where in the world has 52 theme parks plus alot of 'fun-tertainment' like Orlando. The best way to fully take advantage of the good times is to take a look at the Vacation homes in Orlando, where you get more space, comforts of home and features for a real family vacation. What's great to know is that some of the rentals for these luxury vacation homes are cheaper than hotels and resorts in the region.

No comments: