| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

07 September, 2007

I like a pull up bar

My leg magic is working great. Other than yesterday, I have been on it everyday for 2-3 minutes (1 minute interval) and it looks like I'm on my way for nicer legs by the time we leave for Hawaii -lolz! Well, I'm back to using my stretch band and rebounder, that's the nice thing about having a home gym; you save on traveling time to the gym and don't need to worry about parking and traffic. But I may consider getting one of the Pull Up Bars since it's a great equipment to exercise and tone those arm and shoulder muscles. I remembered doing well when I was in school on those pull ups exercises. I don't know about you but I definitely don't want 'bye bye' arms - that means, flabs on arms when you wave. Pull up bars are so easy to install in homes these days. Light and portable, you can even travel with it and they are so affordable.

No comments: