| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

07 September, 2007

Is anything more luxurious than taking a cruise holiday?

I had a nice lunch with my good friends, Tracy and Eliza yesterday afternoon. We were talking about cruises and we all agreed that the Alaska cruise should be one that was not to be missed.

Is anything more luxurious than taking a cruise holiday? Traveling to exotic locations on a luxury ship, catching sunrays, and breathing the salty breezes can renew and replenish anyone, no matter how shopworn from the cares of work. However, a cruise holiday requires planning in order to be the best it can be. I'll be sharing in the next few posts of some tips to have a cruise experience you will remember. (since I'll be going on one myself soon :P)

No comments: