| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 September, 2007

keeping Clayton occupied in the coach



Whenever we are on our bus trip back to Singapore, I have to keep Clayton occupied with activities and exciting things - his favourite foods, capturing him on video, flash cards, books and light toys. I'm glad that he's overall a good traveler except that he's not toilet trained so it can get messy when he poos or pees. But other than that, we enjoy our times in the coach back to Singapore. Some people wonder how I handle a luggage, a stroller and a boy... ehhh, I don't know - I just managed lah! Don't expect anyone to help you hor, most people don't bother, not even taxi drivers in Singapore - how disappointing. But I always tell myself that it's just a manner of minutes that I need to get him into the taxi and once we get home, all troubles are forgotten.

I'm a traveling mom ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! that was so sweet!!!!