| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 September, 2007

my thoughts on climate change and our environment

Don't we love nice cars, new cars, fast cars, stylish cars? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that cos I enjoy these nice things in life too. They make life more fun, exciting and motivating. But have we thought about how our lives and daily living can have an influence in our environment and climate that we live in? With the climate change and global warming being the talking topic, don't we hope for cleaner fuel or more environmental conscious product that adds value to our lives? With all the burning that takes place in some countries, it is causing hazards to our lives as the results of burning led to haze problems and serious air pollution.

While watching the climate change video at Energy Policy TV's Climate Change Channel, it triggers some thoughts on what oil companies can do to make our environment a cleaner and healthier place to live. It's not just for us but for the good of our future generations, our children and for all living things on this earth.

No comments: