| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

05 September, 2007

when in rome, you gotta do what the romans do!



For those of us who live in this part of the world, traveling to Europe can be an expensive affair. With the exchange rate of 1 Euro = RM4.76, you should budget well to ensure a nice and comfortable vacation, even if you plan to backpack. But if you are traveling as a couple or a family, be ready to set aside a good budget for the trip.

As for me, should I decide to travel to Europe, particularly Rome, I will make sure my research is done properly so that my Rome accommodation will be well chosen, since the hotel rates can be costly after conversion. Personally, I would prefer to stay in one of the Rome apartments since it is more cosy and has more room for my little boy. If you need to find a Rome accommodation, check out romaclick.com as most of their hotels on the site are centrally located with quality assured as they are carefully handpicked by Italy experts, Mauro and Paola. You can trust their recommendations as they have seen these accommodations and best of all, they live in Rome! So, you can ask them anything about Rome, specifiy exactly where you like to stay, what you want to see and they will direct you to the right accommodation. Like they always say, trust the experts!

*sponsored

No comments: