| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 September, 2007

the new definition for pickup driving



Allow me to take you back to some enjoyable clips of my childhood. I used to like riding in trucks and lorries. In those days, passengers were allowed to sit behind open top trucks and lorries. Why did I like it? It felt great when the winds hit the face... it simply felt so nice. Besides, when the truck picked up its speed, it can be full of thrill.

But gone are the days when you can sit or stand behind a truck. The traffic police will issue you a big ticket for that if you are caught. Besides, trucks have taken a new style and look. Just take a look at the Isuzu crew cab or extended cab. With space for goods behind, it can still carry 5 passengers comfortably. It's like 2 in 1 vehicle - functional and convenient, yet serving its purpose for people who need the extra loading space for business. The new extended cab has redefined pickup driving for today's savvy drivers.

No comments: