| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

10 September, 2007

i need a traveling laptop

Now that I'm spending so much time blogging, I'm thinking of getting a lighter laptop for traveling purpose but a decision like this seems extravagant :P A friend was recommending the use of pocket PC since it's knowingly smaller in size and light enough to be tucked inside a carry on bag. Besides, Pocket PCs are becoming very popular these days because they are so handy to have and make things so very convenient. They have the ability to support a vast range of different types of multimedia features, which is what attracts so many excited customers, ready to enjoy all that a Pocket PC has to offer.

Looks like I have more research to do before investing in deciding what's best for my use and lifestyle.

No comments: