| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 September, 2007

a place to find Asia travel resources

What will you do if you are trapped on an island? Sounds like The Castaway story starring Tom Cruise, isn't it? This article, Ten Things To Do If You Are Trapped on an Island will offer you some survival tips should that happen to you.

I enjoy reading about travel stories in Asia from niche blogs and I find them more informative then some travel editorials in the web or in magazines. The blog of Asia Hotels has plenty of useful articles that will interest every traveler with highlights on accommodation news, best places to relax, Three Cheapest Cities for Shopaholics, luxurious airlines, best beaches...etc.

These are great tips and guide when you are planning on a vacation on your own, with friends or with your family. So, check out the blog and learn more about places in Asia, its attractions and its surrounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Asia too and have just started my own blog focused on Thailand. You can take a look at Thailand Musings if you're interested in Thai travel, Thai food or just my ramblings about Thailand :>)