| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

18 September, 2007

how is your adsense doing?

Most of us bloggers have installed Adsense on our multiple niche blogs and niche sites in the hope to earn residual income. While some bloggers with good web traffic are reaping rewards from adsense, others are not seeing much residual income coming through. Personally, this blog is pathetic where adsense is concerned, my shopping, home office women and health blog are the ones that are bringing me couple of dollars a day. I know it's not big money but look, there are no efforts at all, other than placing the adsense in the right places. If you do your calculations, $2 x 30 = $60. $60 is equivalent to 12 ptb posts, know what I mean?

Of course, it will be nice to rake in hundreds of dollars every month but for that kind of returns, you are talking about few thousand unique visitors a day to your site - targeted ones, I mean.

If you have no idea what I'm rambling about here, check out my adsense post at my home office women blog.

No comments: