| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 September, 2007

steel frame metal buildings and termites don't mix

A common worry for those who live in a landed property is termites problem. I have heard that some people spent thousands of dollars just to get rid of termites and yet, some have not had no success destroying these pests. While visiting my auntie's house few years ago, I recalled her havings little poles sticking out of her garden. Later, I found out that those are placed there by the termite control people.

I suppose this is why many homeowners are choosing metal buildings to avoid this problem. Besides, metal buildings are sturdy, durable and can easily withstand harsh weather conditions. Besides, good quality metal buildings will not rot nor burn, and steel frames price is cheaper with wood. In other words, you save money from steel frame metal buildings and enjoy the peace of mind that they won't be home to the termites.

No comments: