| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

04 September, 2007

stopping by Kauai via Pride of America



Looking at the itinerary of our 7 days Hawaii island cruise, one of the ports we'll be visiting is Kauai, the 4th largest main Hawaiian islands. I read that during the winter months (Dec through April), humpback whales can been seen in Kauai waters so I'm looking forward to capture these playful creatures as we cruise along. Moreover, I'm sure it'll be easy to spot them as we are in Deck 11 - the cruiseliner has a total of 14 decks.

Though we can't be staying in one of the Kauai vacation rentals, I'm sure we'll be taking note of the nice ones and hopefully, make a return trip in the future. As for our Oahu vacation rentals, it'll be great if we can travel with some friends or families next time as most of the vacation homes come with more than 2 bedrooms. For reviews of the vacation homes, check out the Hawaiian vacation information.

No comments: