| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 September, 2007

TAG: Things come in FIVE

This tag came from Judy at Memoirs: Cross my heart... and I apologize for doing it so late - I still owe a few tags to few others! I don't think I'll be tagging anyone cos it seems that most of the bloggers I tagged were struggling with completing them - just like me.... so here's mine:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
In Perth Western Australia, doing my postgraduate
Taught in a few design schools
Got married
Operated a restaurant
Opened a flower business in Singapore

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Struggling with an active 2 year old while working at home

Five snacks you enjoy
Chocolates
Cherries
Seaweed
Biscotti
Chocolate raisins

Five songs that you know all the lyrics to
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
JIngle Bells
ABC
Power of your love
Amazing Grace


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
Travel
Shopping
Buy house in Australia
Charity
Put in fixed deposit

Five bad habits
Stay up too late
Procrastinate
Over shop
Waste food
Not punctual

Five favourite toys
None

Five things you like doing
Shopping with a purpose
Trying out new foods
Blogging
Traveling
Having coffee by myself in a cafe

Five things you would never wear again
Short and tight skirts
Stilettos
Yellow Gold Necklace
Yellow
Beanie

No comments: