| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

12 September, 2007

where to stay for our last night in hawaii



I'm left with one more night of Hawaii accommodation to book, after confirming our stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. When DH read from Frommer's travel guide that this hotel wass classified under 'Most expensive', he looked at me in shock. I had to assure him that we were within budget.

I'm so tempted to book our last night in Hawaii at Halekulani Resort. The reviews in Frommer's on this place was too excellent to resist. According to the review, it said that this place was worth every penny, if you could afford it. With most rooms facing the ocean, I thought that should be the way to remember our last night in Waikiki... but then hor, it came with a nightly rate of $500+ leh... ai yo!

No comments: