| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

06 September, 2007

take time for a massage



I'm aching from my acupuncture and cupping treatments yesterday. My back was aching and leading to some discomforts on my right forearm. I'm wondering if it's due to too much blogging and those late nights, I felt like my body was running out of battery! I must say that these traditional massage treatments are great to tackle blood circulation issues as well as aches and pains. To me, it's better than those relaxing massages though it is equally nice to be pampered with those nice smelling essential oils in the spa. The best thing would be to do both and enjoy both experiences and treatments. That is beneficial for your overall health and well being. So take time to enjoy a massage when you can.

No comments: