| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

27 October, 2007

baby products and reviews portal

I just got back from a full moon party cum a birthday celebration of a two year old boy. It was clever of parents Callie and Darren to combine the celebrations together. It was a nice evening out especially when Clayton found little friends to play with. That left the adults with more time to catch up with each other.

Being a mom of two is not easy for Callie. She told me briefly about her postpartum blues which made me wonder if I'll be ready for number two! Moms like Callie will find Lilaguide dot com a useful stop to find information and resource on baby shops, products, reviews, services and shopping guides. With 32,000 listings and more than 120,000 reviews from real parents, it is a good place to chat with new moms, those who have been there and done that and contribute reviews to help others with buying decisions on baby products. So moms, drop by the site and check it out!

No comments: