| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

28 October, 2007

learn from others on the map

I'm one of those who enjoy travel commentaries, travel reviews and participating in unbiased travel forums/sites. It all started when we were travelling to New Zealand and I needed to find out more about this beautiful country. Since, I've been an active contributor in this travel portal site.

Along the way, I stumbled upon Atlas Post. This is an interesting travel-related community site that allows you to read travel stories and personal articles based on the geographical location of the person. You can read someone's story and view their photos by clicking on the Map. The features of the site grants the user the opportunity to network and get to know friends from their neighbourhood. It can be someone who live near your city or work near your workplace. You can communicate, build friendship, send virtual gifts to your friends through the network.

I believe this is one way to expand your knowledge in travel destinations while providing you the opportunity to learn from like-minded individuals. Check out Atlas Post and get to know people via the MAP.

No comments: