| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

29 October, 2007

trucks are getting stylish too

Well, I don't know much about hardware stuff and I guess that's what the man in my house can come in handy :P When anything goes wrong with the cabinets or door hinges, I'll leave it to hubby to fix it up. These days, the trucks on the roads are getting more attractive in terms of the aesthetics and design. In fact, many of them are so nice that you wouldn't think they are meant for truck drivers only. Plus, you can purchase attractive and durable truck toolbox on the web, which is like an accessory to your cool truck. Many of these tool boxes come in different finishes and material so you can choose one that matches well with your truck. Trucks are no longer boring and stiff looking like before. Many car manufacturers are launching new designs and features to offer the modern and stylish generation.

No comments: