| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 October, 2007

chat live and see an increase in sales

Lately, I'm noticing that more and more online shopping sites are including a live chat feature on their sites. Personally, I think this is an amazing idea. It not only adds confidence but provides good service and support to existing and potential customers. I had benefited from support chat when I was facing problems with my hosting account few months ago. In just a few minutes, I was able to get my queries answered and problems solved. Even the hospitality industry is catching this LIVE chat fever. I had chatted with hotel's live support to find out more about their accommodation and features, which was better than waiting for a reply email, especially when my request was urgent. As a result of the great live support service, I booked a couple of nights with the hotel during our New Zealand trip.

If you are shopping for a live chat software for your website or online store, check out LiveHuman which is offering a low fee of $13 a month (yearly contract). For a small investment each month, you can see an increase in sales and traffic to your online store if you take time to maintain it well. After all, what customers want is good service, reliable and quality delivery. Including a live chat feature adds confidence to the customers, especially those who are new to online shopping. Not sure still? Why don't start with a 7-day trial?

No comments: