| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

22 October, 2007

yummy japanese food at Sushi Zanmai

Calling all fans of Sushi Tei in Singapore, you can now enjoy the yummy sushi, sashimi, hand rolls and bentos at Sushi Zanmai at The Gardens, Mid Valley City. While searching for a lunch venue last weekend, we stopped by to check out the menu at the entrance. Being a regular patron of Sushi Tei, I noticed that the menu looked similar. After a quick confirmation with the staff, I found out that I was right and we grabbed a table right away.



We were amazed that the prices in the menu were so reasonable. It was almost dollar to dollar with Singapore. In other words, in Singapore, I would pay $16 for an Unagi bento and in KL, the same dish is RM16! Wow! What savings :) DH ordered an appetizer to try. It was his treat that day. This cuttlefish wasabi didn't look that appetizing but it tasted ok, a bit slimy though. I still like my sukiyaki set... the raw beef was served separately so you cooked it when you were ready. I thought that was nice. That way, the beef won't be overcooked in the broth.



The sushi selection was nice too but we only tried the avocado roll. Before I could snap a photo of it, DH had already helped himself with sushi :( So next time, when you are at the Gardens and are craving for affordable and yummy Japanese food, check out Sushi Zanmai.

No comments: