| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 October, 2007

driving to Kauai beaches



Many travel guides suggest that if we stay in the Waikiki area, we will not need a car since everything is in close proximity. Shopping is near, restaurants are in abundance and I picture it as a place where I can stroll casually at my own pace. And that's what a vacation is all about.

But we plan to get a rental car for a few days so that we can drive to other side of the island. I have heard so much about Kauai beaches and its natural beauty so we are definitely checking that place out. If only we have more time in Hawaii, I will book a couple of nights with Kauai vacation rentals to fully enjoy the idyllic beaches and explore more of its environs. I also realized from my research that Kauai is home to many artists and designers and there are lots of specialty boutiques for shoppers looking for handmade and local stuff. I believe there are more Hawaiian vacation information available at Hawaiian Beach Rentals. So yes, we are all set for a visit to Kauai and its beaches!

No comments: