| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 October, 2007

our hawaii vacation research continues...



My research for our Hawaii vacation has halted a little as I get busy with work. Every now and then, DH will ask me on the progress and I'll telling him the same stuff. Sometimes, I wish that I can put aside all work and focus on my research, everyday seems like a rush these days.

After reviewing all the Oahu vacation rentals, we have settled for Waikiki beach area for its convenience and location. I know it sounds a bit touristy but we are tourists, after all :P Looks like I have to work abit faster and harder in putting our itinerary together. Perhaps, do more reading on Hawaii Travel Information at Hawaiian Beach Rentals website since there are lots of valuable information for holiday makers and tourists. After looking at the map of Oahu, I don't think we can cover all places with only 8 days on the island, there are so much to do there. Besides, DH has already planned to do a surfing course on the first day and I'll be checking out on the malls with Clayton. Research for our Hawaii vacation continues...

No comments: