| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

02 October, 2007

how about all inclusive vacations?



Yes, I know we are heading for Hawaii this December and I'm all thrilled about this one month vacation. But if Hawaii is not your choice of destination, then how about these all inclusive resorts in Jamaica and the Carribbean at Superclubs?

When I entered the website, I was greeted with an animated header showing coconut trees, blue skies, turquoise waters, rolling hills at the golf course and white sandy beaches. This is the kind of vacation many people crave for - all inclusive basically means your meals, recreation, activities, accommodation, tips, recreation and more! Imagine waking up to breakfast on the table, sounds of sweeping waves, be greeted by golden sunrise and impeccable service at every corner. Pick from all inclusive jamaica, the Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Curacao and Brazil, all packages are as sensational as the description and photos on the site. I know it's not easy to convince you so why don't head down the site and see it for yourself?

No comments: