| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

11 October, 2007

how many rings do you have?


Now I've just told you about the 4Cs of diamonds. So let's get ready to do some online shopping for some glittery stuff!


So, how many rings do you have? I have to confess that I have more rings than fingers put together, yet I'm still looking around for new styles to be added to my collection. Well, I have a dream ring and it's the Tiffany Lucida which cost a bomb! For now, I'm happy with a solitaire from Blue Nile or any fashionable white gold ones. Here's another place to compare and shop for your rings. At Shopping dot com, you can find Blue Nile, United diamonds, Mondera and a w-i-d-e selection of other rings in all sorts of styles and designs. Princess cut, round diamond, akoya pearl, semi-precious stones, white gold, sterling silver, platinum, engagement rings, wedding bands, eternity rings...etc.


What's nice is you can view many different ring designs and styles in one page and just for rings alone, there are fifty pages to browse through at shopping dot com. If it's too confusing, you can narrow your search by choosing the price range, jewelry material, brand, stone type or occasion. I don't know about you but I'm confused already with these thousands of options.

Go and see which one takes your fancy and put it in your wish list!

No comments: