| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

31 October, 2007

i always like beach houses

This morning, I spent some time checking out some Hawaii beach house options at Hawaiian beach rentals, which is a great place to shop and search for your Hawaii accommodations. I've always like a beach house all my adult years. I like to wake up to the sights of rolling waves or be greeted by a golden sunrise. It is all so relaxing and breathtaking. During the one night in Fraser's Hill, I enjoyed the fresh, crisp air in the morning so I believe it will be many times better in the Hawaiian islands, especially during the cooler months.

If you a travel freak like me, you may be interested to check out the Hawaii travel blog which provides many tips for your Hawaii trip. You can find out more about Kauai travel info or Oahu island, Maui or the Big Island. Well, I have found some of the resources to be useful for our coming Hawaii vacation.

I'm just looking forward to the ocean front views from our lanai at Hilton Hawaiian Village and the Marriott Waikiki.

No comments: