| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

30 October, 2007

skydiving in hawaii?



Has anyone done skydiving before? I did that 4 years ago before Clayton came along, which was a good decision cos' I wouldn't have done it if I was a mom then! DH and myself took up the courage to skydive from 14,ooo fit (tandem of course!) in Cairns and that was an experience of a lifetime. Honestly, I almost thought I was going to pass out when I was in the air at that time!

Someone asked me if I will skydive in Hawaii... I looked at him and replied with a firm 'NO'! Actually, I was told that skydiving is becoming one popular sport in this state, challenging the popularity of surfing. Hundreds of tourists visit this place to experience a different thrill of skydiving in Hawaii. Flying high above the air while looking down at volcano craters and high-rise waves can only be experienced in skydiving in Hawaii. You can read more about what other things you do in Kauai travel blog if you plan to travel to the island. It should be quite nice to rent one of the Hawaii home rentals if you are traveling as a family or in a big group. Since most travelers will begin their Hawaii vacation in Honolulu, reading up some Oahu vacation Info will be helpful in planning the itinerary. And that's exactly what I'm doing these few weeks. Like they always say, there are always so much to do but so little time.

No comments: