| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 October, 2007

I went to The Gardens!

Sometimes men don't understand that it's the little things that make women happy :) DH came to me and suggested that we visit the new mall in town - The Gardens. Oh well, I have heard much about it and so when he said that, I was overjoyed! I got myself ready and we were all set to go there for lunch.

As usual, I couldn't do much shopping cos I was out with a non-shopper guy and an active/restless toddler but it was nice to check the place out for future visits! We had lunch in Sushi Zanmai, a similar management as Sushi Tei in Singapore and proceeded to check out the shops. The Gardens is designed with a more upmarket crowd in mind and you can tell it from the interiors, use of materials, colours, style and retail stores. There are some of my favourites - Marc by Marc Jacobs, Mossimo Duti, Brenda Cheah semi precious jewelry in Isetan and other new ones. I couldn't resist Brenda's works and was glad to see that the prices were half of Singapore's. So after trying out a few, I still settled for a yellow jade one which I had been considering for a while.

I'll be posting few pictures soon!

No comments: