| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

20 October, 2007

my brenda cheah's semi precious stone necklace



Okie dokie... these are some photos of my new splurge at Isetan today. Brenda Cheah is a talented and creative Singaporean designer who uses semi-precious stones for her exclusive jewelry. What I like about her jewelry is versatility. You can wear it many ways with different outfit. I just found out that the collection sold here is cheaper than Singapore. The difference lies in the material used for the necklace. She uses semi precious beads for the Singapore collection but in Malaysia, leather and silk ribbon are used. Personally, I'll go for the leather or ribbon ones over the beaded necklace for the big difference in price! It's almost dollar to dollar so why not? In Malaysia, her jewelry is sold exclusively in Isetan stores and in Singapore, in Takashimaya.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! How much cheaper is it there? It is rather ex here.