| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

26 October, 2007

Image Asset Management workshop ended

I've been incredibly busy these two days! But it was great to enjoy myself while keeping busy with the Image Asset Management workshop with Jill Lowe. This is the first time we are conducting this seminar in KL and though we only had ten participants, the dynamics were fantastic! Jill did a hands-on demo on every single woman in the room, teaching, guiding and helping us with dressing strategies in our work and personal life. The lessons taught were an eye-opener for most of us and I was glad to see happy faces, transformed individuals in these two days - amazing! I took so many photos that the digital camera battery went flat and the memory card was full! I can't wait to sort out the photos, to show you guys how interesting the workshop had been.

No comments: