| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

19 October, 2007

the ingredient of passion

I always believe that in whatever you do, the ingredient of passion makes a world of difference to your experience. For me, I love traveling so when it comes to planning for a trip, I'll be enthusiastic in doing my travel research and working on the itinerary. As for DH, he's passionate about trading options so he'll dedicate some time in the morning to practice his options trading skills - everyday! I admire him for his commitment and in fact, he is currently in a Options Trading Challenge, organized by Freely. For once, he's sleeping only at 4am as the trading challenge starts at 9pm and ends at 4am. One thing for sure - he won't do if he hasn't got the passion. It says it all :)

No comments: