| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

31 October, 2007

let's get groovy with groovle!



It's the last day of the month again! I am looking forward to a new month cos that means we are closer to our vacation! But before I can put aside all my work and get out there to enjoy, there are so much waiting to get done. I was supposed to get a brochure done for my Singapore office when I stumbled upon this cool stuff on the web. It is called 'Groovle' and it is all about having a groovy Google homepage!

What Groovle does is that it allows you to create your own Google search page. You can either choose from the home pages on the site including photos of celebrities, nature, animals, sports teams and others or you can upload your own image and create your customized home page. Since this is powered by Google, you can expect more features to be added in the near future but for now, you can have fun and get groovy with your customized Google home page! I played around with it for a while and loved the idea that you can place the search box anywhere you want on the page. After uploading your image, you can have the option of tiling the photo on your screen, stretch it to full size or framed it to create a clean look.

So check out Groovle and get your own Personalize Google home page for FREE!

No comments: