| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

01 November, 2007

i'll love to sell at the flea market someday

I always hope to get into the retail business since my early adult years. This wish eventually came true but it didn't last for too long as I was leaving Singapore for a new job opportunity. Actually, I would love to set up a store in the flea market someday, if I get the chance to do so. It is quite fun meeting people and getting into the excitement of selling in a crowded place.

I was told that selling replica sunglasses can make good money, no wonder I saw many stalls at the flea market selling those gorgeous shades. I believe these vendors have gotten the wholesale sunglasses at pretty attractive prices which make them lucrative when sold at a higher price. Most of these sunglasses come in designs that resemble the big brands in the fashion marketplace. These sunglasses are great for people who are not brand conscious since they are affordable yet do not compromise on the design.

No comments: