| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 October, 2007

online shopping offers privacy

I used to shop for DH in the past. In fact, almost all his nice shirts, socka and even mens underwear in his wardrobe are gifts for his birthday, anniversary, Christmas...etc. But nowadays, he gets more conscious and vain that he will buy new shirts for himself when there is a bargain in the stores. He's not that sort who likes to splurge on his attire so his favourites stores - FOS and The Reject Shop! I always joke that he's saving all the money for my shopping fancies! LOL.

But sometimes I feel a little uncomfortable in hanging around the men's underwear section especially when I plan to buy his some new boxers. Some of the male shoppers will throw me some funny stares which I don't like. So a better alternative would be to shop online. DUGG is an online store that is based Sydney and offers international shipping for orders over $80. With so many brands including Calvin Klein, Bonds and HOM, they offer a wide selection of men's briefs, boxers, thongs, sleepwear, tees...etc. At least with online shopping, I don't need to entertain any stares and can pick anything I want.

No comments: