| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

03 October, 2007

how to save on warehouse costs

A friend had spoken to me after starting a business together. While he's keen to do something of artistic nature, it excites me cos it's a subject I can relate closely to. After a brief discussion, I realize that he has no idea how to bring this to fruition. With the internet technology moving so fast, I suggested an online platform to reach a wider market and audience. There are many things to consider with this business. Since the products may come in varying sizes, warehousing and inventory were many primary concerns. These days, there are companies that provide warehousing solutions for online stores and business owners who need space to carry their inventory. This help to save expensive cost in warehouse rentals on long term basis since what you need is to pay for warehousing service for your inventory. In fact, this type of warehousing service is great for xwholesale book distributors as the company can pack and ship the books on behalf of the online store and ensure a lower shipping cost.

No comments: