| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

23 October, 2007

shopping for Christmas gifts

It's amazing how the internet has allowed us to communicate with overseas friends and relatives at no cost these days. Yesterday, we were chatting with our cousin from LA on skype and it was even nice to see each other on the webcam. I could see that their favourite Penn State football show was on and little Jonathan was busy with his train track. I know Clayton will be kept very busy with Jonathan's toys this Christmas while I can sit back and chat with the rest. I'm still cracking my head over their Christmas gifts, it's hard to guess what they need when I haven't seen them for a while. Guess it's time to shop for some resources on the web again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time we're gonna spend Christmas away from my relatives. I know it's gonna be quite sad but I will assure that our Christmas will be joyful, full-spirit and merry.