| A blog on my journey as a WORK AT HOME MOM and my WORK AT HOME BUSINESS |

17 October, 2007

still hunting skincare for my pigmented skin

I'm continuing my search for treatment products for my pigmented skin again. In the last ten years, I have spent a substantial amount of money on 'revolutionary' products that claimed to arrest pigmentation and brown spots but unfortunately, the results delivered just led to continue my research. Whatever new products that were highlighted in the media news, I would check them out and if they were 'safe' for the skin, I'd give them a go.

Two months ago, I spent another few hundred buying two products that promised to lighten the pigmented areas and offer luminosity. Sadly, I might have to stop soon. In the skincare marketplace, there are some very expensive labels that have launched their range of whitening products. The one that I have been thinking about trying is the exorbitant La Mer but without sufficient positive reviews, I am hesitant to part with my money.



This is the second time I have heard about ORIKI Cosmeceuticals, who specializes on skincare for Asian, Mediterranean and other Olive (AMO) skin types. A check on their product range and prices stirs within me the desire to give the whitening products a go. Since they are formulated with AMO skin in mind, the ingredients are geared to help with anyone with the skin tone base. What I probably like to do is to see if I can get some samples to try it on first before deciding on which products can help with my pigmented skin. Maybe you would like to check it out first if you share the same predicament as me.

No comments: